Home

Monday, May 28, 2012

Shrimp Fetuccine by E. Estrada

One good thing about being a teacher is finding your former students liking the things that you also like doing -- cooking and baking.  Eliza Estrada was one of my students in Social Studies way back when I was still teaching at Miriam College.  She's one of my smart and well behaved students who would never ran out of stories to tell.  I recently found out that she posted a dish at FB and I asked her if I could feature this in my foodblog and she immediately said yes.  Thank you dear!  Like many other Filipinos, her dish is made better by tasting as she cooks it.  No big rule in measurements, just trust your instict and your taste buds.  I would surely try this one too as soon as I get prawns.

This is her email:

Saute ng garlic in oil, then add 1 pk of heavy whipping cream (473 ml).. Stir in half a pack of 6blend italian cheese (parmesan, romano, mozzarella, asiago, provolone and fontina), then I just added more parmesan cheese.. Stir under low fire.. I added the shrimp and broccoli. Then stir in fettucine.. Add salt pepper to taste and parsley flakes.. Then remove from fire... :)

A comment or two will be appreciated...

1 comments:

It would be nice to hear from you!