Home

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easy to Cook Italian Beef Steak

This is an easy to cook beef steak recipe that I have made.  I would usually do an Italian steak using pork chops but there's no more pork in my freezer so I ended up cooking the beef one.

Amazingly, the taste is quite good.  It's an honest to goodness dish that I'm sure you and your family will enjoy eating.

Ingredients
2 beef round steak cut
2 tbsp italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil

Procedure
Marinate each side of the steak with olive oil, salt and pepper and the italian seasoning for an hour. Make sure that you pat each side with your palm to make sure that the marinade is infused inside the meat.
Use a non stick pan in frying.  Do not put oil anymore in the pan since the steak has olive oil.
Cook the beef to your liking. 
Click this ---> steaks for your guide to cooking steak

A comment or two will be appreciated...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you!