Home

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Yummy Garlic Buttered Prawns


I guess this one is one of my hubby's favourite dish because he ate a lot of rice with it and it took a bit of time for him to finish eating.  I would have to agree with him because even I, loved this dish so much that I could not stop eating.

Try it and enjoy.

Ingredients
14 king prawns
1 c lemonade
1/2 c butter (125 g)
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1 medium onions, minced
1 tsp parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure
Marinate the prawns in lemonade with a dash of salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
Heat the butter in a non - stick pan.
Sautee onions and garlic.
Add in the prawns.  Stir.
Pour the lemonade marinade and add more salt and pepper.
Add in the parsley.
Simmer until the sauce evaporates.
Remove from fire when the sauce is thick and well absorbed by the prawns.
A comment or two will be appreciated...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you!