Home

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Easy and Simple Corned Beef Spaghetti

When my husband asked me what's for tea tonight, I told him ---Spaghetti honey!  Then he replied, "the sweet pinoy spaghetti?"  I said, "nope, just a bit of this and that kind of spaghetti" hehehhehe.  Although, he eats pinoy style spaghetti, I know he finds it sweet to his liking so this time I tried a different approach.  I had tins that I can use for the sauce...although no hotdogs.  He certainly fell in love with this simple and easy recipe that I made and even said I should do it again.

Ingredients
1/2 tin hamper or hormel tin corned beef
1/2 tin hamper or hormel tin ham (cubed)
1 medium onion (minced)
1 tsp garlic (minced)
1 carrot (minced)
1 tin mushroom (sliced)
1/2 c cream
1/2 c tomato sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/3 c water
2 tsp italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 K spaghetti noodles (cooked according to packet instructions)

Procedure
Sautee onions and garlic. 
Stir in the carrots and mushrooms.
Add in the corned beef and ham.
Pour in water.
Add in the tomato sauce and paste.
Add the Italian seasoning.
Put in the salt and pepper.
Simmer.
Switch off the stove.
Pour in the cream and stir.
Serve with the noodles.
A comment or two will be appreciated...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you!